Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy}

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri May 12 02:22:27 UTC 2006

Sure, but look at MS's KPL (Kids Programming Language).  The
screenshots I've seen make it clear that the language is C#-lite
(with all the attendant ugly C++-esque syntax). OTOH, they've got a
lot of professionally developed graphical elements and it "looks"
hot.  I'm sure it sucks but it is initially attractive.