SqueakMap Package Loader Error

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri May 12 06:40:08 UTC 2006

Hi guys!

"Frank Urbach" <frank.urbach at schmees.com> wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> try to delete the file map.2744.sgz from the /sm directory.=20
> Not nice but it works. The reason for this I dont know.

You can always delete that file - that is the map downloaded from the
net, and if it for some reason is bad then deleting it will cause a new
copy to be downloaded (or created as a copy of the map inside the
image).

I am a little bit uncertain if that solves the issue Alan has, but I
just opened up a fresh 3.8 in a fresh dir (no sm dir with a map) and it
works fine (map is downloaded from the net).

If you have a repeatable setup (image+changes+map.xxx.sgz file) then put
it somewhere so that I can pick it up or email me and I can give you an
ftp site to push it to.

regards, Göran