Cannot install NewCompiler from SqM

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri May 12 11:01:33 UTC 2006

List,

when attempting to install the NewCompiler package I see the following
lines appear in Transcript:

Download from original url
(http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/a6930213-b578-49b1-862e-228cc5ab39e7/files/NewCompiler-md.70.mcz)
failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.
Download from server cache of NewCompiler 2-70 failed with this exception:
Incorrect SHA checksum of file from server

Doing SMSqueakMap bootStrap did not help, same result. Also,
SMMcInstaller>>#fileIn has DNU b/o instVar fileName nil ... I checked that
http://map.squeak.org/ is up and running.

Any suggestions?

/Klaus

P.S. Markus I only need IRBuilder, is that downloadable separately from
somewhere (or, if not too big, please attach with email to me. Thanks!)