The Future of Squeak or Squeaking at the Future?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 12 14:27:57 UTC 2006

Viktor Svub puso en su mail :

> -> *host integration* - no callbacks, insufficient FFI (limited
> parameters) - it's true anyone can write an own wrapper plugin, but it's
> very discouraging and complicating the work (a language should aid the
> developer, not adding tasks).

Viktor :

All your post is very clear.

To this point, in Mac you could do a lot via AppleScript and Services.

John do a great job in VM construction for support this,

I do not know if you have Mac, but just in case how about a mini MacSqueak
task force for doing examples, etc ?

Could you have time / interest in this ?

Edgar