The Future of Squeak or Squeaking at the Future?

Viktor Svub gilrandir at centrum.cz
Fri May 12 16:27:25 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene napsal(a):
> Viktor Svub puso en su mail :
>
>> -> *host integration* - no callbacks, insufficient FFI (limited
>> parameters) - it's true anyone can write an own wrapper plugin, but it's
>> very discouraging and complicating the work (a language should aid the
>> developer, not adding tasks).
>
> Viktor :
>
> All your post is very clear.
>
> To this point, in Mac you could do a lot via AppleScript and Services.
>
> John do a great job in VM construction for support this,
>
> I do not know if you have Mac, but just in case how about a mini MacSqueak
> task force for doing examples, etc ?
>
> Could you have time / interest in this ?
>
> Edgar

> Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
> el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
> Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar

interest and time: yes, but mac: no chance...
i know enough of mac's possibilities with smalltalk and squeak, but i'm
win32 & linux user and i'd be happy to see something similar for these
mainstream platforms, that's where i really could help, but 'help' is
not 'begin' (i don't even know where to start) ^_^
Viktor