3.9Full

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 14 08:11:29 UTC 2006

Romain described all the refactorings with services, and he did an
integration of RB in
OB. Romain?
I could not find your image anymore: the  http://www.inf.unisi.ch/
~robbes/ does not seem to work.

So it would be good to build on top of what he did. This way we could
get the refactorings
everywhere and not only in OB ;)