How does a newbie get past the feeling thay he is trying to understand an elephant whilst looking through a keyhole?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Mon May 15 22:01:59 UTC 2006

I don't disagree, Duncan. In fact, on some level, the problem I ran
into is less Smalltalk/Squeak-specific than it is the head-twist
required to grok a language using objects for everything.

I've since become quite comfortable with all of this, of course (or
at least I think I have until I try something really sneaky) but at
first, this was a real wall for me.

Dan