[BUG] Integer hex ( I send mail about this before)

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Tue May 16 05:27:37 UTC 2006

 "stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

Hi Stéphane,
> Hi boris
>
> Should I integrate these fixes?
> Were they integrate?
The fixes that you find in mantis #987 were included into the 3.9 image
by Marcus.

For the use of old packages, the inclusion of the Integer>>hex
would help for the moment, but I think the problem is that we
will have to update our packages for newer version of Squeak.
To do that, it would help to publish a table of deprecated
methods on the Swiki. This evening I will try to do that.

Till later,
Boris