Detecting keyUp for modifier keys

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Tue May 16 19:28:20 UTC 2006

 Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, I just wanted to say there should be no need to usurp Command+w,  there was already a package for switching windows that used (I think) Command+< and/or Command+> to switch windows..

 Command+w is heavily used for selecting (or deleting) the previous word.  It's also used to close windows.  So not a good choice to overload with something else..