Detecting keyUp for modifier keys

Hernan Tylim htylim at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:49:54 UTC 2006

Hi Duncan,

What you describe sounds too much to the WindowSwitcher I made and
distribute with the KeyBinder package. If it is that WindowSwitcher which
you are refering to, I did it a long time ago, I think for Squeak 3.7, maybe
3.8, but certainly not 3.9. And thats probably the reason why it doesn't
work properly now.

BTW,  the KeyBinder package was a proof of concept on some changes I wanted
for Squeak for its keyboard focus policy, and the WindowSwitcher was a proof
of concept for the KeyBinder in itself :)

P.S: It is possible to change the binding that WindowSwitcher use, you just
need to do it from the KeyBinder UI.

Regards,
Hernán

--