ODBC Problem

Gary Chambers gazzaguru at btinternet.com
Wed May 17 19:55:13 UTC 2006

The connections (and statements etc) are held by a weak registry. If
anything strongly references them they will stay "alive". Try doing a few
runs of 'Smalltalk garbageCollect' before looking for instances.

Usually chase pointers will find your problem (not always!).

Working on ODBC and Glorp stuff at the moment, so been through a bit of
this!