Squackers 7 June 2006: RSVP

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu May 18 05:10:15 UTC 2006

Hi all--

	There will, at long last, be a Squeak Hackers ("Squackers") meeting
next month, on Wednesday, 7 June 2006, 8-10pm, at the usual place (near
San Francisco, CA, USA). Please let me know if you might make it! Also
please let me know if you need directions, and if you have something
you'd like to show. We're also looking for a projector to use for the
evening. We'll attempt to broadcast audio/video and tie in the Squeak
IRC channel as well.

	I'll be showing Quoth[1], Spoon[2], and am interested in discussing
what Squeak 4 might look like.

	thanks!

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/quoth