Whither Squeak?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri May 19 19:49:08 UTC 2006

On 5/19/06, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> > - Retry. [...]
>
> I like the idea but with that model so far I would not be able to
> teach or work.

Why not?

> I would dream to remove a lot of old code, but was always afraid to
> break too much stuff.

That's a valid fourth option, of course.

> this is
> also nice to ask who is doing to do that?

It probably depends on the solution chosen. I imagine that the various
solutions will have different supporters. Most important is not who is
doing it, but managing expectations about when results will be
delivered.

About the latter point, by the way, I am very strongly in favor of timeboxing.