Whither Squeak?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 20 09:25:52 UTC 2006

Cees De Groot puso en su mail :

> I agree.
>
> Personally, though, I think that this could be surved best by a
> central repository - the Squeak Museum - where every version of every
> method is kept. Add a menu option 'show versions in museum', and
> you're there.
>
> This wouldn't make keeping the history dependent on the correctness of
> every tool that touches the image.
Very, very good !!

As I was talking about a centralized repository of classes of where your
image could load what is needed, this is what want to do.

If nobody objects, I run for being "el portero" (door man / concierge) of
that Museum.

I could start a Museum collecting on "elpelotero" what I share from a while
and when a 24/24 server and management was settled, I put all stuff there.

Edgr