CNR Warehouse > Home & Education > Teaching Tools > Squeak

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun May 21 15:37:58 UTC 2006

Klaus,

Interesting find, you may want to forward this to the squeakland list, as I
imagine the main purpose for Squeak presence in Linspire is use in schools.

I clicked on the "Teaching Tools" breadcrumbs on top, and it leads to all the
software in that category, sorted by popularity, Squeak is in the top third,
although it is last with a number on the left, not sure what the number
means.

Also, it is not "Reviewed" yet on the site. Perhaps someone with Linspire
subscription here could rate it...marketing is important :)

Milan