Technology of the technologies

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 22 10:39:31 UTC 2006

Klaus D. Witzel puso en su mail :

> What is a x360 chip? I learned and used IBM/360 assembler in the early 70'
> of the previous century, does x360 have anything to do with IBM's /360
> series ? <grin> ;-)
>
> /Klaus
I mean the chip what IBM build for Microsoft Xbox 360 Game Console and what
have 3 cores and could be a "super PowerPC" of super power.

Life is odd if Apple go Intel and Microsoft to IBM chips, don't you think ?

Maybe in a while Microsoft build computers with a decent OS on this chip (or
some derivative)

I support Big Endian and refuse break eggs ohterwise !! :=)

Edgar