How to restart Pier, Seaside, KomHTTP after an update

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Tue May 23 13:32:04 UTC 2006

Thanks Lukas,

I did now this:
update from Monticello

Seaside2.6a3
Magritte-Core
Magritte-Model
Magritte-Morph
Magritte-Seaside
Magritte-Tests
Pier-Model
Pier-Seaside
Pier-Security
Pier-Tests

Magritte-Model seems to change Magritte-Core. I did not get any messages
in the Transcript during update which is normally a good thing.

I get the Pier main page again but about all buttons give:

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>for:
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #for:
self	nil
temps
aMessage	for: PRContext
MADescriptionBuilder class>>for:
self	MADescriptionBuilder

so there seems to be a Magritte initialization problem.

Cheers, Torsten