Comet + Canvas (tag) => Morphic on internet browser

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Tue May 23 15:00:51 UTC 2006

Diego Gomez Deck wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot to include information how to get it.
>
> Just use SqueakMap and install the version 2 of "Asteroid (a small
> Comet)".

Hi Diego,

I tried Comet but can't get either demo to work for the second browser.
Specifically, the second browser never connects in the ACometWidgets
demo. I think the second browser tries to start because if I reload the
page of the 1st browser, the 2nd browser will connect. Then, of course,
the 1st browser is left not connected.

I'm still trying to found out why the ACometCanvas isn't working. The
browser starts up and the script loads, but there are no images in the
canvas.

brad

--
Brad Fuller