[FIX] HTTPSocket-fix-espin ([closed] already on Mantis ID 912)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue May 23 19:18:47 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 21:07 +0200, stéphane ducasse wrote:
> As apparently nobody cares about network fixes, may be we can simply
> discards them :)
>
> Ok seriously I may harvest the changes, but... I;m not expert in
> network.
>
> Stef

Stef,

I'm sorry the I/O Stewards team has been silent.  It seems that most of
us are simply low on time currently (a common situation certainly) and
we just haven't gotten organized.  There's  a renewed effort currently
to try to find some opportunity that we can all get together on IRC and
put together some sort of plan for 3.9 at least.

As far as this particular issue (Mantis ID 912) is concerned I do plan
to finish it up and have it ready for you in a couple of days.  I'll let
you know.

Ken