The original Squeak release is available under APSL2.

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed May 24 19:39:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:05 -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Yay!

I'll second that.

> On Wed also, Craig Latta wrote:
> > 	How shall we proceed with future releases of Squeak? Let's discuss it.
>
>   Yes, let's.  But, I'm too humble to start one by myself^^;

While I understand you mean that to be humorous, I would like to point
out that since you have been elected as a SqueakFoundation Board member
you no longer have any right to claim to be too humble on such issues
within this community.  Having elected you we expect and hope that you
will actively take lead in this sort of thing.  I don't mean to chide
you necessarily, but I felt it was a good opportunity to remind you and
other board members that we not only welcome leadership but expect it.

> -- Yoshiki

Thanks,

Ken