Rescue of forgiven nice orphans

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 26 08:57:45 UTC 2006

Serge Stinckwich puso en su mail :

> MorphicWrapper seems to be no more available on SqueakMap.
Exists a version sended by Francisco Garau for 3.6.

I have working in regular 3.7 and send a little fix for when you have a
clipboardText could use when do "typing on the air" after pressing tab a
while ago.

That version have changes and many more old code like "books" of MathMorphs
ans some graphic .cs do not work.

What I doing is try to mix all, and made something what loads and perform
85% what once work.

That in my cooked .image what I think could be available this week end.

When I figure how have a 3.9 version I send news in form of MC2 package,
what by the way have working in other small cooked image.

Also I was able to load your students code, and still looking some French
reading person for help me and full understand the .pdf what they do.

Cheers.

Edgar