The original Squeak release is available under APSL2.

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 26 20:31:17 UTC 2006

I think that we should take the opportunity to put in place a way to
track squeak developers/contributors
so that we avoid license mess.

I think that we (the squeakfoundation) will be looking for a
volunteer (may be payed) to develop a small
app so that contributors can sign in that the code going into the
image is under APSL2 or MIT or Squeak-L.

Stef