could we have the latest version of Spoon on squeak.org

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sun May 28 14:34:08 UTC 2006

> From: stéphane ducasse
> Downloading spoon require bittorrent and a university not blocking
> port...

It's a very good point - I seed Spoon, and have seen very little activity on the torrent.  Changing the tracker or data ports won't help much, either, as the bulk of academic firewalls are sufficiently smart to examine the data on the connection rather than the port number these days.

I'd love to see a Spoon download hosted on squeak.org.

		- Peter