Possible to create math-morphs-revival mailing list

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun May 28 15:45:16 UTC 2006

I almost missed this since you sent it to the squeak-dev list and not me
(or the box-admins team list) directly.  In general any request that
relates to the services hosted by the box-admins team should be sent to
the box-admins list.  In particular Marcus is now responsible for the
lists and he would be the specific person to contact about list issues,
although since he is also on the box-admins list he would see it there
as well.

Ken