SqueakSource questions

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 29 03:46:22 UTC 2006

In the squeaksource wiki what is the best way of displaying source,
particularly XML source.

It says that XHTML tags are accepted, does this include the CDATA tag,
could this be used, or can one disable XML markup temporarily.

Is there a way to cross reference to other wikis in SqeakSource easily,
or do you need to use http://

I am thinking of using this wiki extensively, as I learn about squeak I
plan to document my findings there, if I feel there are any pages that
contribute to documenting squeak then I will tag them *doc* , or is
there an accepted protocol for doing this.

Keith