Help with MC....

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Mon May 29 18:46:46 UTC 2006

hi guys

I really have little time now to integrate changes and harvest.
I tried to find how I can get the list of the currently loaded
packages in an image but I failed
(ok I lost just 20 min for nothing).
So I need help. Can someone tell me how I can get this information?

I was planning to harvest a bit this evening but I will not, since I
got stuck (Im fedup to spend my time checking number manually and
producing errors).

I think that if the community does not realize that we REALLLY need
help then I wish you the best for the next versions.

Stef