[Newbies] Help! SqueakE Vat to E Vat Negotiation Trace

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue May 30 09:33:48 UTC 2006

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 01:04:07AM +0100, Natalie Threadingham wrote:
> Hi
> Hoping someone can help me.  I have been looking at the SqueakE Vat to E Vat Negotiation Trace as the entire paragraph of code has been given to me as a puzzle to solve and it has only been through endless searching on the web that I have discovered this title fits to this page of code.  I not mathematically inclined and do not understand programming or anything like that which is why I need some help.  What does it all mean?  What does it create?  Can anyone please help me?
> Many thanks
> Natalie

Hi Natalie,

I'm afraid that I don't know enough to answer your question. I am copying
your message to the Squeak Developers' mailing list in hopes that some
of the more technically oriented folks there may have an answer.

You may also get a few more clues from this web link:
http://www.erights.org/history/squeak-e.html

Dave