Asunto: Using Squeak for my thesis project

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:53:57 UTC 2006

Simply fantastic!

------ Mensaje reenviado
De: Peter Howell <peter.howell at gmail.com>
Responder a: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Fecha: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:20:00 -0700
Para: <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>

Hi folks - I just wanted to let you know that I've been lurking here
and have been using Squeak and Seaside for my thesis project.

Its finally up online, with some flash movie demos at
http://www.u3engage.org/thesis .

My project is a visual programming language geared towards building
collaborative web applications. It aims to support a new class of
designers--community designers: those who are more interested in
fostering and nurturing a productive enjoyable community than in any
specifics of HTML or databases. I did it at SDSU, my chair was Roger
Whitney.

Squeak and Seaside and Connectors made it possible, for sure. Its been
a pleasure to work with, and I'm looking forward to continuing with
smalltalk and squeak and this community!

Thanks,

Peter Howell