Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed May 31 18:00:49 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :
> Milan Zimmermann puso en su mail :
>
>> PS: Doing "Workspace with contents" on the File Manager Linearalgebra1.morph,
>> I received the error: "Invalid utf8 input detected". Then I installed your
>> fixes: "EventRecorderMorph class-fromFileNamed.st" and "FileContentsBrowser
>> class-browseStream.st", but after that, I still get the same error - it does
>> not hurt anything in this particular case, but I wanted to mention it as I
>> thought these 2 fixes would remove the problem, I am probably
>> misunderstanding something.
>
> As I said Milan, you found another 3.9 bug
> The fix is the same as before
>>> I do not test this case, think what following with the debugger should
>>> encounter some place in what send the message setConverterForCode to upcoming
>>> stream as in the example I send solve the problem.
>
> And , well, this still is in 7033.
> Edgar

Add the bug and the fix in the mantis bug system or it will be lost ...

http://bugs.impara.de/

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##