I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you?

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:12:56 UTC 2006

On 11/1/06, Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
> I don't think this needs much further discussion. But I'd like to know
> the board's opinion (or at least, the board member's one).

Ok - very short and very general. I missed most of the discussion -
problems with my back kept me from reading any mailing lists, I could
barely sit behind the computer long enough to read my personal mail.

I'm a "do it" kind of guy. If someone with a good reputation proposes
to clean up some of the mess in the image, I will heartily endorse it.
If people think that particular guy will mess things up, they can join
the team and work with him, or keep their mouths shut :)

So, I'd say: go ahead!