I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you? (was Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends)

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Nov 1 14:18:57 UTC 2006

> I see. So no point to argue who is right. The question is - what should
> we do in this clear conflict of interests? I would prefer an
> experimental marginal fork to exist for people who are ready for
> destabilization of things. Individual work like what Juan does is not
> quite the same because people tend to burn out and efforts should be
> joined. At least several people with a common view on this are needed.

what conflict of interest ? I, among many, use eToys. someone proposed
that a simple way to unload eToys be provided in 3.10. fine. what is the
problem then for people wanting to improve morphic ? I do support the
Morphic 3.0 effort. my one and only point is that I want to be able to
use eToys in squek-dev. is that really asking to much ?

Stef