[ANN] SmallDEVS

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Fri Nov 3 15:28:18 UTC 2006

Thanks, I'm glad somebody finds use of it. Please send any feedback on
me including bug reporting, feature request and so on. Unfortunately,
our documentation is very poor, the main idea is documented on the
website and some tutorial is in the videos. It is loadable into Squeak
3.9, but for some reasons, some context menus do not work there, so for
now it is usable in 3.8.1. If you manage to do any useful model in it
and you are willing to publish it, please let me know.

Elod