[ANN] SmallDEVS

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Nov 3 22:17:49 UTC 2006

Elod Kironsky a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I would like to announce SmallDEVS - a DEVS modeling and simulation
> framework for Smalltalk. You can get more info at:
> www.fit.vutbr.cz/~janousek/SmallDEVS. This tool is mainly for
> educational and *experimental* purposes (don't expect an industry ready
> tool) and introduces a new perspective on DEVS modeling and simulation
> methodology, namely prototype-based modeling. Any comment, bugreports,
> etc. are welcomed :-)

Nice ! Thank you, i'm also looking for this kind of tools.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##