[ANN] SmallDEVS

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Sat Nov 4 10:17:49 UTC 2006

The videos were made with ffdshow from K-Lite Codec Pack. It should be
encoded with
 MPEG-4 in XVID. Unfortunately, I never worked under Mac OS X, so I
don't know, if
this is a good or bad news for you. MPlayer should play them without any
problem. You
can look at http://www.mplayerhq.hu. It is a version for Mac OS too.

Elod