[Monticello] Lots of (source same but rev changed)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Nov 4 14:09:43 UTC 2006

Am 04.11.2006 um 11:36 schrieb Damien Cassou:

> Andreas Raab a écrit :
>> "(source same but rev changed)" means that the method is carrying
>> a different author/time stamp than before but that the code itself
>> hasn't changed. This typically happens if you make temporary
>> changes (like adding a "self halt" and removing it again).
>
> This is not my case. I only added some methods and didn't touched
> anything. I think the method listed are all methods changed between
> the version I loaded and the version I merged.

I once added a more detailed description than "source same but rev
changed" that showed exactly what differs (category, time stamp,
etc). I think the code was ugly so I never submitted it. However, you
can inspect the model of  change list and have a look at the
definitions, so you should see why MC thinks the methods are different.

- Bert -