Example surface plugin

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:21:54 UTC 2006

Thanks, I looked at that and as I understood it that is the code for
the plugin, it does not look like an example of how to use the plugin.
Then again, perhaps what Andreas meant by example was as example of
the actual plugin?

However, I found a mail from Andreas that details how to set up
external surfaces with the plugin to draw on them. Here is the mail:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5891

Should be possible to interface with SDL surfaces in this way.

Best regards, Micke