Games with Squeak

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:28:06 UTC 2006

Hi Diego,

On 10/13/06, Diego Fernandez <diegof79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I was looking for SDL bindings, I've found some mentions in the
> swiki and in the mail archive, but they seems outdated and I didn't
> found anything in Squeaksource or SqueakMap.
> So in my spare time  I started an SDL binding using FFI (Andreas FFI
> is great :) thanks!!!).
> I didn't finish it yet but I could publish it "as is" into
> squeaksource.. so others can help me :)

I have looked a bit at how to access surfaces from Squeak using the
SurfacePlugin pointed to by Bert. Found some useful information in an
email from Andreas, which I have put on this page:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5891

What do you think about doing an SDL plugin and draw on SDL surfaces
via the SurfacePlugin?

Which approach did you use for your SDL binding?

Best regards, Micke