[ENH] New Preferences in World open menu (was [ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage )

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Nov 7 09:53:49 UTC 2006

On 11/7/06, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Here my first "Ladrillo" for new MinimalMorphic.

Nice but
- we should clean the image more before we will start to create packages for it
- we should check SystemNavigation default allUnimplementedCalls
- we should load and fix test for it
- the packages should be clean (look at Undeclared after loading)

It's great that you start to experiment with it. ViewRegistry of all
preferences is set to nil. It should be set by Preference browser
somewhere somehow.

-- Pavel