[ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 7 15:29:19 UTC 2006

I can add a category to the Squeak Packages project on bugs.impara.de
for you.  What should it be called?  I'm not clear on whether you want
one for all KernelImage issues or one specifically for the basic Morphic
package (and by the way if it's for that, we really need another name or
this is going to quickly get confusing).

Ken