[FIX] MinimalIImage do not working on Mac VM Re: [ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 7 18:25:02 UTC 2006

Avi Bryant puso en su mail :

> For some reason, on a MacBook Pro, the prebuilt image only works with
> a unix VM - the Carbon VM never shows a window for it.
>
> Avi
John M McIntosh puso en su mail :

> I'll note the mac vm does not show the window until the first
> primitiveShowHostWindowRect is made..

As I said in previous work, I saw this problem before.
And a user of SqueakLight complaint for "phantom" desk patter

I attach my cure for SqueakLight and , believe or not, seems cure also the
Mac VM start problem for Pavel image.

Slow dirty solution
1) Start the image in Unix Vm
2) Install the change set, change name as necessary, save the image
3) Start the image in Mac VM

Seems work for me, some could confirm ?

Edgar