contributor list available, corrections sought

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 8 07:55:37 UTC 2006

  Hello,

* h.hachisuka is Hitoshi Hachisuka (at asu.ac.jp).
* if 'tn' is the lowercase version for 'TN', it was the guy known as
  korakurider (I know his real identity. but he kind of likes to be
  anonymous in this community.)
* if 't2' is the lowercase version for 'T2', it Toshiyuki Takeda.
* ich. should be "Yuji Ichikawa".

  There are some entries used by more than one persons.  'bp', for
example, is used by "Bernhard Pieber" as well.

  Is there a way to get the list of methods associated with particular
initial?  I'd like to do a bit more manual search.

-- Yoshiki