[help] On Mantis, how can a generate a list of all the reports I have commented on?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 02:16:55 UTC 2006

Using the filters in mantis I can get a list of all
the reports I've started by selecting reporter:
[myself].

What I would like to do is also get a list of any
report started by others that I have added a note to.

Does anyone know what to say to mantis to make this
happen?

Yours in service and curiosity, --Jerome Peace