Ideas for slow long road to unload/load Etoys

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 9 10:47:27 UTC 2006

People:

As Morphic list seems dead and I wish go to better Squeak, I have this
suggestions.

Move StickySketchMorph from
 category: 'EToys-Scripting Support'
to a new category 'MorphicExtras-Etoy-Compatible'

Move UpdatingRectangleMorph
from category: 'EToys-Scripting Support'
to category: 'MorphicExtras-Etoy-Compatible'

Jerome, this was the "leaf" what you are talking about ?

UpdatingRectangleMorph was needed in MinimalMorphic for proper working of
Preferences back in image and no way doing with current package system/
current system organization/ current Monticello (Ladrillos idea).

Edgar