About System default unimplemented calls

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 06:35:22 UTC 2006

About System default unimplemented calls

Hi Pavel, Hi Edgar

Check out:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4544

for tools for splitting up the unimplemented list.

I've been working with 3.9 in mind but the tool ( a
workspace doit) can easily be adapted to the kernel
image.

I've also been tackling the problem of removing some
of the unimplemented callers.
Searching Mantis for 'unimp' will find a good deal of
them. Alternately, filtering for reporter 'wiz' will
uncover all of these fixes plus all my other reports.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace

yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>> > Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

allUnimplementedCalls

>> > I do in several images with this result:
>> >
>> >  Squeak3.7-5989-basic 182
>> >  Squeak3.8-6665 (basic) 185
>> >  Squeak3.9g-7061 195
>> >  MinimalMorphic 232
>> >
>> > And most are the same
>> > Create a Excel and text info for this , too big
for share.

>> > What now ?
>> >
>> > Edgar
>>
>> Hi Edgar,
>>
>> we have to look at all methods where this
unimplemented calls are used
>> and solve it (modify or remove this methods,
implement called methods
>> again etc.). Unimplemented can be quite dangerous
and may produce