[ANN] KernelImage for final Squeak 3.9 with MinimalMorphic package on SqueakSource

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 13 13:42:41 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

> BTW do you want to continue with SqueakLight?
Nope.

Only I do wild experiments with it and transfer all knowledge to "our"
MinimalMorphic.

All what I learn on try to load any code of any Squeak goes to
MinimalMorphic.

And the lessons of masters of MorphicTeam I and II too.

Edgar

But I still wish no Traits and what who need / wish could load in one image
without it :=)