Is it possible to customize fonts in Shout?

malex almaslov at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 15:41:25 UTC 2006

Hi everyone.

  I'm a complete beginner in Squeak (with previous experience in Java) and
I'm trying to set up a convenient development environment. After one day of
pain (errors, package installs over and over again etc) the thing seems to
work, highlights code and completes methods. The only thing I could not fix
till now is the font Shout uses to render strings - it is possible to do
that? If so how?
  Thanks a lot! :)