Don't be nice if this big company sponsor Squeak ?

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Nov 14 13:34:15 UTC 2006

Oops, forgot to mention:

- image_version_0_9_bits!.PDB 47 KB (.image file)
- image_version_0_9_srce!.PDB 59 KB (.sources file & .changes file)

The .image file is just specs for (meta)classes, mDicts and methods
(literals and bytecode). This can be substituted by full
serialization/deserialization (not implemented due to my lazyness). So
thisSmalltalk VM creates "native" 1st class LittleSmalltalk objects out of
the specs, on launch (launch on my Tungsten|C (non-arm VM) is as fast as
Squeak3.9 launch on my 1GHz notebook ;-)

The app offers a workspace with doIt+printIt and a classic browser.

/Klaus