[Tentative] MinimalMorphic.7201.zip

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Nov 14 15:37:43 UTC 2006

On 11/14/06, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> I put on elpelotero , to all what cares.
> Also I put PackageInfo-edc.10.mcz.
> Drag and drop onto image and press load to see in action.
> Think what solves Monticello class order initialization plus having
> postcript and preamble.
> Into have some code what I need for work easier.
> Off course , all could change when Pavel see, but I learn moving on ....

Hi Edgar,

thank you for you effort but I have several very important comments
- class initialization order - the order is right now but the packages
loose the code of initialization methods! AFIK the problem is
somewhere in ChageSet file-out process, it doesn't require
modifications of Monticello
- preamble/postscript
     - MCMczReader zip memberNamed: 'install/changes.txt' in
posctricpt code is wrong (returns nil)
     - you cannot edit existing scripts in monticello (it edit offers
default content)
- your image is created from unpacked monticello archive so you loose
version information of MinimalMorphic packages
- you should use SqueakSource repository for publishing. Concept of
manully created images on ftp is absolutely wrong. The final images
should be created and published by automatical test&build server that
will use MC repository.
- I don't like the background color ;-)

Cheers,
-- Pavel