Don't be nice if this big company sponsor Squeak ?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Nov 15 15:17:15 UTC 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:54:55 +0200 , goran at krampe.se wrote:

> I noted the name Eric Arsenau, didn't he write Pocket Smalltalk for the
> Palm? And David Simmons also is mentioned somewhere in there.

Eric didn't write Pocket Smalltalk, but he did take over the maintenance of
it.

Eric is a long time Smalltalker (he was using ST-80 on a Tektronix 4044
back in 1987 when I first learned Smalltalk), although he works for Sun now
doing Java stuff, he is definitely motivated by his Smalltalk background in
his Squawk work.

Later,
Jon