Squeak Board Elections 2007

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Nov 15 21:47:34 UTC 2006

Is there something written up about the goals and responsibilities of
the board?

squeak.org pointed to http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/
which seems to be the predecessor of http://
www.squeakfoundation.org/, which, however, seems quite out of date
since it does not reflect the "newly" elected board.

Cheers,
Adrian